This week on the Indie Blog Hop #BookTour, we cast the spotlight on Stories : finding Your Wings by Heidi Allen, founder of the Positive People Army.
This incredible anthology is sure to inspire!
The stories are simple—yet powerful—vignettes of Heidi’s life that perfectly illustrate the magnitude of results when one chooses positivity. The beauty of these relatable snippets of real-life is the amplified way it resonates with everyday people.
Whether it be having a meltdown in Costco or finding out your act of kindness saved a life, we can all pinpoint similar events in our own lives—and that is the magic of this book.Readers will discover:
- How to navigate your own stories to find key lessons in your life;
- The steps Heidi took to understand her true purpose, and how you can find yours;
- The profound lessons Heidi was able to learn from her kids, marriage and friends;
- How to broaden your mind to be open to the signs & messages sent to us from the Universe;
- How long-lost memories can reveal important answers and lessons Susan Hay, broadcast journalist with Global News, Toronto, states, “Finding Your Wings is a fast, enjoyable read that will leave you thinking about the proverbial phrase ‘Is the glass half empty or half full?’
Each story provides teachable moments for those who dare to take risks despite their fears to find happiness.Heidi Allen is the founder of the Positive People Army, an incredible global online movement that grew at awe-inspiring speed. What started out as a blog idea has since blossomed into a system, a tribe, a way of living. Heidi has already proved that she is an emerging force within this space.