In case you all don’t know by now, I am a huge fan of Hayley’s Book Boxes, The Wizardry Box, and I can’t wait to share what was in the March box with you – this box was literally bursting with goodness!!!
MAGIC WILL RISE AGAIN
This earth-shattering epic tale will take your breath away and enchant you with its mythological characters and traditional ancient magic. This book will change your world!
Included in this box:
- Children Of Blood And Bone by Tomi Adeyemi A highly anticipated release already burning holes in Instagram and GoodReads with all the raving reviews;
- “Now We Rise” A4 Print which also serves as the info card;
- Letter From The Author and a “We Can Reclaim Our Magic” quote Pencil courtesy of MacMillan Publishers;
- Zelie Inspired A5 Art Print by the fantastic Dee from @midnightmusedoodles;
- Exclusive 100% Vegan Soy Wax candle, “Orisha“, made by Hayley herself and smells of Jasmin and Spice.
A beautiful and mystical Lord Of The Rings necklace inspired by Arwen Evenstar.
Continuing the magic rising theme, there’s no better person to teach us to master our power than Harry Potter!
- Dumbledore’s Army inspired Notebook and handmade Feather Quill Pen by The Wizardry Box;
- Dumbledore’s Army A5 Art Print by Merinaldea;
- Harry Potter inspired “Until The Very End” Fat Bookmark, also by Dee.
There are only three more items left in this box – I will leave the best for last, shall I?
These 2 super cute, super adorable vinyl stickers:
- Wizard Of Oz and the Yellow Brick Road Inspired, by Zhaolifang;
- Mermaid – because they’re magical too!
But my absolute favourite item from this box just has to be this absolutely breathtaking Pillowcase designed by Linzi over at @papercute!! Isn’t it just GLORIOUS!!!
And just because that wasn’t enough for her, Hayley included and Add-On option of a full size Funko! POP, either Dumbledore or Gandalf, as well as this incredible Promotional Poster for the first 10 orders received.
Hayley never disappoints and she pours her heart and soul into every box she puts together! Do yourself a favour; spoil yourself a little and head on over to her website.
Thank you for unboxing this incredibly fabulous box with me and I can’t wait to see what comes through the mail next! As always, feel free to talk to me in the comments and don’t forget to like and share. Until next time…